- No upcoming games until warmer weather.
We welcome your requests, comments, questions, and/or concerns. Simply fill out our contact form
If you would like to reserve the field for a private outing, please click here
Rules & Regulatsions
All players must read and agree to follow all player safety rules, field safety guidelines, and sign the release/waiver of liability and hold harmless agreement prior to participating in any paintball activities without exception. Any violation of the safety rules will result in mandatory ejection from the field and/or premises.
Field / Site Rules
- Field approved goggles MUST be worn at all times in area of play. Removing or lifting goggles while on field is not allowed under any circumstance! If caught lifting or removing mask while outside the safe-zone, player will be ejected from all fields, forfeit any payment(s), and not allowed to return to play for the day.
- No shooting in any areas other than the designated playing field and/or target range. No shooting into or out of the registration area, neutral zones or parking area. Markers may only be discharged on the active field of play or target range.
- All players must have a valid waiver / release form on record before playing.
- Barrel blocking devices (barrel condoms/socks/bags) must be in at all times anywhere on the property other than the designated playing field and target range. Barrel blocking devices must be specifically designed and manufactured for paintball markers.
- No unauthorized equipment or potentially dangerous gear is allowed. All firearms, knives, machetes, etc. are prohibited. The field operator must approve all equipment allowed on the premises.
- No alcohol or illegal drugs are allowed on the premises. Anyone engaging in these activities or who is impaired will be ejected from the field. Repeat violators will be banned from the facility permanently.
- Modifications are prohibited - Players are not allowed to modify safety goggles, rental markers, bunkers, or any property on the premises.
- Spectators are required to wear safety goggles unless they remain a minimum of five feet behind the safety netting at all times. No exceptions.
- Owners / operators of the field assume no liability for any personal possessions/ vehicles brought onto the property.
- Theft of personal equipment should be reported as soon as possible.
- Any unsafe field condition such as: nails, bee or hornet nests, loose bunkers, scrap metal, glass, etc. should be reported.
- Players are not allowed to perform tank-fills (no exceptions).
- No verbal abuse profanity, name-calling, or slurs against anyone's race, religion, or family members and friends will be tolerated.
- Judges decisions are final and players or spectators will not be allowed to argue with the referees under any circumstances.
- Any player shooting at any building, lighting fixture, pole, sign, or any other structure will be removed from play immediately and will be forced to pay any expenses involved to have these items repaired/replaced.
- The shooting of any animals on the property or bordering property with a paintball gun is prohibited.
- No smoking except in designated areas approved by the field operator.
- Climbing into trees or tree stands on property is not allowed.
- The breaking of any field rules will be cause for loss of any rental fees and/or loss of membership at owners discretion.
Game Play Rules
- Surrender Rule – Players are prohibited from shooting one another within 20 feet.
- Blind shooting is not allowed. Placing your gun around or over any obstacle and shooting without seeing what you are shooting at is prohibited. This is to protect other players from getting shot at close range.
- If you are hit, you should yell "OUT" to let other players know you have been eliminated. Players out of the game should hold their gun in the air and then leave the field.
- Wiping paint off after being legitimately shot during play is prohibited.
- If you are not sure if you or another player has been shot, you should yell 'paint check'. This will call on someone who has been eliminated. Once there he/she will announce to the other players whether the player is 'in' or 'out'.
- Any player who leaves the field or crosses a boundary during a game is out, and cannot reenter that game.
- Players who are eliminated cannot by word or gesture indicate any intentions or locations of the opposing team members.
- All hits to the body must break on you in order for it to count. If you are sprayed by paint hitting brush or obstacles, it does not count. Hits to your gun do not count either.
- Getting hit from a member of your own team does count.
- Physical contact of any kind is not allowed during games.